Conservative Thinker




I call myself a conservative thinker, but many people don't understand what that means.  I believe in the Constitution of the United States of America.  I believe in a government that was set up to have a limited central government.  I believe in federalism.  I believe in free-market capitalism.  I believe in national sovereignty.  I believe in low taxes and allowing people to prosper and pursue happiness.  I believe in liberty and the freedom to choose your path in life.  I believe in the 2nd Ammendment.  I believe in a strong America that drills for its own oil and is energy independent. I believe in peace through strength, meaning a strong America, both economically and militarily, capable of standing up for freedom and liberty anywhere and anytime. I am a conservative thinker and those are my core guiding principles.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Interesting Quandary For Democrats And Biden

An Open Letter To President Obama

Symptoms Of A Great National Malaise